Q. Is our school right for you?
A. Ask yourself and your child these questions to help you both better decide if our school is indeed right for him or her. The “right fit” from the beginning is best for everyone!
- Want to be at our school?
- Exert a positive influence on other students?
- Work well in a structured environment?
- Work well without distracting others from completing their work?
- Work well on own when necessary?
- Respond well to adults in authority?
- Demonstrate self-discipline?
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity towards others?
- Demonstrate respect towards others’ feelings and property?
- Enjoy working with others?
- Enjoy having fun with kids of all ages?
- Enjoy being in a small group setting?
- Demonstrate a caring attitude towards younger students and animals?
- Demonstrate a willingness to try new things?
- Believe school work is important and desire to be successful in school?
- Have a desire to learn more about God and his Son, Jesus Christ?
If you answered “yes” to all or most of these questions, we may be a good fit for your child.